eCO CU Foundation Grant Application
Thank you for your interest in the eCO Credit Union Foundation Grant Program. The mission of the eCO Credit Union Foundation is to promote financial literacy in schools and the communities we serve. Our goal is to prepare people of all ages to make well-informed financial decisions to prepare themselves for a successful future. Please read carefully the following criteria and application requirements.
Project Selection Guidelines:
-Funding must be consistent with the mission of the eCO Credit Union Foundation.
-Grant requests must demonstrate ability to meet needs and have specific goals.
-Recipients of eCO Credit Union Foundation funding must be:
-Located in the counties served by eCO Credit Union,
-Able to provide receipts showing appropriate use of funds within three months of receiving the grant.
-eCO Credit Union Foundation funding is limited each quarter.
-eCO Credit Union Foundation decisions are final.
1. All sections must be completed.
2. Submit only one copy of the application.
3. Additional materials (articles, photos, etc.) may be included but are not necessary for the initial request.
4. Applications must be submitted by March 1, June 1, September 1, or December 1 to be considered during the quarter.
5. If you would like a a printer friendly PDF it can be found
. Please submit this response to the email found below.
Questions about the eCO Credit Union Foundation or the grant application should be submitted to:
eCO Credit Union Foundation
P.O. Box 2385
Birmingham, AL 35201
Indicates required field
Title of Event or Program
Total Grant Amount Requested
Purpose of Grant and Program Description
How will the requested grant promote financial literacy in your organization?
What are your goals for the program?